Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Found my jeans

It's taken me a little while to figure out how to put a date on my SMART goal(s), but a date is needed.  I'm thinking of the weight in particular because the running goal will get a date on it by virtue of signing up for a race.  My friend's goal is be in her pair of red jeans by her birthday in April.  The date part is going to be important for me otherwise I'll just keep wandering.

My plan is my wedding weight, by my wedding date - - actually, my 10th anniversary, July 12, 2013.  This is MORE than enough time, which is a good thing because maybe what it will also help me do is learn to maintain the healthy weight, which is the hard part for me.

Another piece I think I need to do is say the numbers "out loud."  I have a log where I keep track, but I think  it needs to be more visible than hidden in an app on my iPad.  So, as of this morning I'm 189 and I'm heading down to 167.  Here goes!

1 comment:

Common Household Mom said...

I'm cheering you on! Go, go, go!