Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Last Meal

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
If you knew that whatever you ate next would be your last meal, what would you want it to be?

OK. I'll take it a step further. What if I had to pick only from grocery items that are currently in my house? YIKES?!?!

Let's see I'd definitely start with the pumpkin spice cake with maple syrup cream cheese frosting I made over the weekend. We have some salami. I'd definitely have some of that. We have country-style pork ribs in the freezer , so that is my main dish no-brainer. I'm fairly certain I could whip up a mean chocolate cake, too. I already mentioned a dessert, but since it's my last meal, I could have two pieces of cake. What would I have to lose?

I like fancy food, but I default to the things I just love. BBQ would be perfect.

2 comments:

Common Household Mom said...

I like that you start with cake. I'll be right over for some of that pumpkin spice cake. Pumpkin-based baked goods are the best.

Stephanie Anthony/She Rev said...

They are. Oh they are!