Sunday, May 8, 2011

NaBloPoMo: Maybe, Day 8

Maybe 2 weeks was too long. I don't want to say "I told you so," but.... Actually I can't say it because I never told anyone so. I was too busy trying to be the tough, supportive mom to tell anyone I wasn't sure 2 weeks was a good idea. Apparently Godzilla starts to get a little wistful for home today. Apparently he didn't goo upset, but started to ask for home. He's not coming back for over a week. I was doing pretty darn well until I heard that. I feel bad knowing he might be sad even if I'm doing pretty well myelf. Hopefully it blows over. If we need to go get him, it really won't work out to do it until the weekend, and by that time it'll only be a few days until he's coming home anyway. I think he'll do OK. I'll do OK, too. Just remind me when he's been back a week or so how much I'm missing him!

2 comments:

Rev Nancy Fitz said...

Questions for you when you have time. Do you preach from an ipad? if so, that's where the questions begin.

Also, how did your service yesterday turn out? I also addressed Bin Laden, mostly in the sermon. I too wondered (as I overheard a SS discussion) if people weren't 'beyond it'? but it all seemed to work, since I tied it to 1 Peter. (somehow..still not sure how I did that one.)

talk to you, here or my place. or revnancyfitzgeraldatgmail

Stephanie Anthony/She Rev said...

Hi there! I do preach from my iPad exclusively since I got it in November. Fire away with the questions. It's probably easier at she(dot)rev(at)gmail