Saturday, May 7, 2011

NaBloPoMo: Maybe, Day 7

I'm having second thoughts, but way too late to do anything about them. I'm wondering if I over-estimated the need to organize worship tomorrow around reactions to the death of Osama bin Laden. Maybe it's not what I thought it was. I thought it was something that had to be addressed, something I've never really done with a potentially political current event. I thought this was one I just couldn't ignore, particularly the variety of responses to the initial news. But now it seems..old. Weird. It's not old at all, obviously, but things move so fast that it feels like people have moved on. Is it worth it to open it all back up? I hope this is a good decision I'm making. I just don't know anymore, but I don't want to scrape together a last minute alternate plan. We'll see what happens.

No comments: