Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NaBloPoMo: Maybe, Day 4

I can't even remember now where the conversation started last night, but I think P and I are going to go on a cruise next winter. Maybe (OK, so it's sort of a lame way to sneak the theme in, but whatever.) I'm excited. We haven't had a REAL vacation just the two of us pretty much ever. I've looked at a few possibilities on-line. I really really want to do a longer one, at least 5 nights, to the Western Caribbean. I have loved the itineraries that include Belize. I can't believe he's gone along with my little bit of planning so far, but he has.

We so need this. First of all I need to get vacation after Christmas. I have said it several times, and I haven't made it happen yet, I need to space my vacations out. Secondly, I NEED to get a break from winter next year. Thirdly, we need some time away without kiddos. It will be awesome. I'm such a dork. It's not even for sure, and it's at least 8 months away, but darn it. I'm excited. Now it better happen.

It better not be maybe

No comments: