Sunday, May 22, 2011

NaBloPoMo: Maybe, Day 22

Maybe my vacation is coming to an end. Not the post I hoped to make. For the love of Pete. It was great having my parents in town, but I'm afraid Mom left her cold behind - - in all 3 kids. For real. No one has a fever which is why I'm pretty sure it's just a cold, but they are down for the count. W seems to be the worst. He's really dragging and complaining about aching. K isn't much better. M seems to have it the least which is the best part. It's just so hard to keep a baby comfortable. It's pretty selfish, I know, but I really want them to be OK for school in the morning so I can have my last two days of vacation! I just want to get out a little bit tomorrow on my own. Just a a little bit!

(Weak post, I know, but they can't all be home runs!)

No comments: