Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Five: Time to Get Up and Play

Singing Owl gave us an easy, fun Friday Five over at the RevGals. "Share five things that made getting out of bed worthwhile for you today!"

I didn't know them when I woke up, but I can count them easily as the day is winding up.

In chronological order:
1. My baby, Pearl, started eating her first finger food - - Cheerios of course.
2. My big boy, Godzilla, was SO EXCITED about his first day of the new session of swimming lessons and did an awesome job.
3. My husband made blueberry pancakes for dinner.
4. My big girl, LadyPrincess, started reading tonight.
5. Godzilla and LadyPrincess had a BALL playing with the "run and jump" feature on her camera, and I know there are some awesomely adorable pictures to download.

No comments: