Thanks, kathrynzj, for giving us this Friday Five:
There are many perks in my life for which I give thanks and then there are some that make everything right in the world during the moment I am enjoying them. I'm wondering what a few of those things - five to be specific - are for you.
Here I go:
1. The yummy chicken breast my husband grilled just for me to put on my lunch salad today.
2. The comfy black slippers that keep my feet warm and comfortable at church. They are small and simple enough that I can walk around in them even when folks are here at the church, but not worry that people are wondering, "Why is she wearing her slippers at work?" They can't even tell! (Please, SheRev, do remember to change OUT of them for the funeral in an hour.)
3. A team of good and helpful folks from the funeral home. I have not always lived in a place where I could say that about the funeral home staff.
4. Pandora. I forget to use it as often as I could, but I do love it when I remember it (like right now).
5. Fenugreek - - It's a nursing mom thing. (At least for this nursing mom.)