Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sermon writing changes

Just a little update for anyone who may wonder. I said I was going to try to turn Wednesdays into my sermon-writing days. This is my first Wednesday back, and it's been a crazy week. It's my first week back at work, my first Sunday back in the pulpt, my dear daughter LadyPrincess is at work with me all week, and I have a funeral on Saturday. That said, my sermon is at least 2/3 of the way done, if not more. YIPEE!!!! Holy cow! I'm doing it! I know it's just one week, but if I prove to myself I can do it even just this once it will make it that much easier to do it again. Praise God!

Hey. It's 4:50 p.m.. I'm heading to pick up my kiddos and enjoy the night at home (or maybe not since it's house cleaning time to get ready for the houseguest-who-is-allergic-to-everything.)

No comments: