Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Five: What's New?

It's been way too long since I have posted a non-sermon post. Way too long. It's been a crazy couple of months, but hopefully things are slowing down a little. I hope to have time to breath and blog again, maybe even more than before. But for now I'm easy my way back in with a light Friday Five. Here's what we've got:

"Please share with us five things you like *especially* when they are new."

1. Books - to a fault. I'm weird about borrowing library books. I just can't do it.
2. Black roller ball pens.
3. Journals - They just seem full of promise!
4. Christmas CDs
5. Socks

2 comments:

Songbird said...

Oh, Christmas CDs, what a great one! I try to get a new one each year.

Barbara B. said...

I'm with ya on the books, journals, Christmas CD's and socks, but not sure about the black roller ball pens! ;)