Friday, May 22, 2009

Party Host

I'm hosting my first virtual party! Woo hoo! My introductory post went live about 25 minutes ago at the RevGalBlogPals 11th Hour Preacher Party. I'm pretty excited to be over there. I've been popping in over there for at least 2 years, but started this blog myself a year ago so I could get more active in the community. LOVED meeting up with everyone last year at the Festival of Homiletics, and have been jealous this year that I've missed two different meet-ups in the last 5 or 6 weeks. Someday I'll do it again. Until then, maybe I'll be a regular at the party. I mean, I'm a regular at the party already, but hopefully I'll be a regular hostess if I'm any good at it. I'm looking forward to getting more familiar with each person's story. I'm not so good at the right now. Real names, blog names, similar names, stories all get sort of mixed up. I'll probably make some sort of document to help me. I want to be better about remembering what's going on with everyone. Well, see. The post is up, so maybe the Euro-crew will be posting early. I'll check in in the morning and see how it's rolling!!!

No comments: