Mary Beth prompts: For this Friday's Five, share with us five transformations that the coming fall will bring your way.
Bonus: Give us your favorite activity that is made possible by the arrival of fall.
Mine are mostly vocational, I think, and mostly hopeful:
1. Transformation of attitude - Mine is sort of stinky when it comes to some intra-staff stuff at the church I with God's help it is mine to change.
2. Transformation of time management - I'm farting around too much on the internet and I'm neglecting pastoral care. I am frustrated with myself for it, but have not yet put in place the accountability checks I need to fix that.
3. Transformation of habits - I'm stressed out at home by the state of our disaster area/house. I just need to get in the habit of putting things away when I'm done. Cleaning up right after this meal, and not waiting until later. Picking up toys at the end of each day instead of once a month. I also need to find a non-threatening, non-blaming way to bring my husband in to this project.
4. Transformatin of blog - Maybe? I'm considering editing a few of my previous posts and going public. I'm not sure yet. I see value in both ways, and I realize I could keep two, but I know I wouldn't.
5. Transformation of health - This is a continuation of something started in the last few months. I've hit sort of a doldrums in the process, but I need to kick it back into gear to get active and get healthy with my eating habits.
Bonus: Wow. Those were heavy. The big thing fall brings that I can wait for? FOOTBALL!!!!